Saturday, February 5, 2011

Out with the old and in with the new

Last snap from the windows of the old home...the weather had been so foggy for the last few days of the move that it was literally impossible to see more than a few inches away, but it cleared up enough to get a misty shot of the sliver of moon (or were those tears in my eyes...?)...More......

I hate change.

I'd might as well confess that right up front.

Some people love it, find it exhilarating.

I must be a retrogressive form of mammal, or at least a very territorially based one, because I find it very unsettling.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't goes the old Irish saying (or so I'm told).

Things are settling down in the new place, boxes being unpacked, corners clearing, decisions and adjustments being made.

It might not be so bad, after all.

And I'm glad to be back with you, too. I hope this message finds you all well and happy, or, like me, at least making progress on being serene.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...