Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome


I love Milan, Italy.

In this blog, I will be sharing my Milan with you. My photos, my thoughts, my slice of the city: the beauty and complex history of the city (undeservedly overlooked by tourists), day-to-day experiences, and my opinions.

There won't be much about the town's very active night-life, I'm not a night owl, but there will be lots of wonderful things to see and do, and the site will soon be enriched by a list of links, a bibliography and so forth.

Unless otherwise noted, all the texts and photos are mine, and are my property. You may use them non-commercially. If you wish to use them commercially, please contact me to make suitable arrangements.

In the meantime, can someone please tell me how to substitute the blog's background photo for one of my own? I hunted about in the blogspot modules, but I can't find any "import your own photograph" option (for the general, text and post backgrounds). If this isn't readily possible in the blogspot blog creating modules...I highly suggest it!

In closing, if you also enjoy hand done needlepoint, I invite you to visit (and "follow"!) my other blog: Ars acupicturae stellae - Star's Needlepoint Art.

I hope you'll enjoy my blog, and come to visit Milan, Italy, one day.

Best regards,

Star

(IMAGE: detail of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, 4 January 2009)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...