Thursday, July 5, 2012

A "Golden Day" in Milan

Susan Van Allen of "Golden Days in Italy" kindly asked me to write up something about Milan for her lovely blog. "Oh sure!," I happily replied, joyous at the possibility to share something about this marvelous city with her readers.

Then time crunch reality set in for a few weeks.

A spurt of energy, a snippet of time, inspiration and an internet connection to look up the links, CLICK, and off it went to her.

Cosmos bless her. I hadn't remembered to check the word limit, and she very nicely and expertly pared it down for me (thanks, Susan!).

LOTS of stuff got let out, much of which--she assured me--has been treated in other posts, so...

Enjoy mine, and hunt through the others for other tidbits, such as about Leonardo da Vinci's "Last Supper."

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...