Thursday, December 23, 2010

Here My Are! (05)


Here My Are! One of the Three Goddesses (no hubris intended, Gods of Olympus!, just making fun of myself!) in a window not far from Milan's version of L'Arc de Triomphe located in Parco Sempione on the far side of the Visconti-Sforza castle, the beginning (or end, depending on your point-of-view) of the road Napoleon imagined from Paris to Milan, one of the principal cities of Italy, which he had liberated from the Austrians, then changed himself from youthful disinterested general into paternalistic emperor.

For the origin of the "Here My Are!" theme, see my: http://mymilanitaly.blogspot.com/2010/08/here-my-are.html.

This photo was snapped for you on December 11, 2010, at about 1:45 P.M.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Just adorable. Love the way everything in this photo blends together. Merry Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...