Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Here my are!" wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year

When I came to Italy, I was told that it's a tradition to do a little bit of everything on the first day of the new year that you want to do for the rest of the year....More......

Whether it's really a widespread tradition, or not, I honestly don't care. I liked the idea a lot, and so immediately adopted it, and have done it ever since. So far, today, I have:

--eaten some panettone
--shared a yummy meal with some yummy wine with a very nice friend
--SMS-ed, e-mailed and Skyped other friends
--worked a bit
--FB-ed a bit
--at least touched my needlepoint and sewing supplies
--taken and downloaded photos
--and am "chatting" with you via my blog.

What else is on the horizon before today is over?

--champagne
--fun reading
--calling some friends
--one of my all-time favorite movies, "American Dreamer".

How about you?

"Here my are!" on this rainy chilly New Year's Day in Milan.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...