Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Serene New Year

Now that Christmas 2010 is over, and 2011 already is a couple of days old (where did THAT time fly?!), here are a few polar bears and a chaperone deer I snapped around 1 P.M. in a florist's window on Piazza Missori during my New Year's Eve search for photos for you....More......






Deciding what to say to start the New Year right, some topics are being put off, at least for a few days, and I decided to focus on my goals for this blog: my photos, my thoughts, my slice of this city.

"Here my are!" reflected, along with the façade of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, in the glass of this new museum dedicated to 20th century art, particularly the first half, when Italy played such an important international role in the development of art.







This guy on the Rococo façade of Palazzo Litta on Corso Magenta looks like he had too much to drink on Christmas Eve.

For the origin of the "Here My Are!" theme, see my: http://mymilanitaly.blogspot.com/2010/08/here-my-are.html.

I snapped some other fun shots for you on Christmas Eve day and New Year's Day, and I'll get to reviewing the new museum, soon, but I'm falling asleep at the keyboard, so I just wanted to thank you for reading my blog, and to welcome you back for 2011.

I hope we all have a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Serene New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...