Friday, October 5, 2012

What I did with my (2012) summer vacation (n. 3)

So, where did we leave off? Oh yeah, at my mom's house in Oregon.

After a few delightful days, despite my cold and fever (O.K., I'm milking this for all it's worth, but I really did feel miserable), with my lovely mom, nice stepdad, wonderful sister and her marvelous husband, it was time to pile into the latter two's packed car,......More......

...and get onto the road for the two-day trip back to their house in Utah (salt flats we passed on the way).

I snapped other pics on the way and once arrived...but with my cell phone, temporarily out-of-commission (and who knows how they're going to come out), so you'll have to be content with this.

Once there, we snooped around in a couple of 'garage' sales, chatted, ate a couple of good frozen yogurts (one of the things I *really* miss in Italy...the stuff they call frozen yogurt here doesn't even deserve to be noted) and chinese food, and basically just hung out, chatting and just being with each other.

E-mail is wonderful, Skype is a marvel, but nothin' beats a good hug.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...