Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Babbo Running - the Christmas time race through the heart of Milan, Sunday, Dec. 16

I'm not as dedicated to sports, as it may sound.

Then why do I report on all the running races in Milan?...More......

"Because they disrupt the public transportation and foot traffic, that's why," says the Grinch that stole Christmas.

Not a very bright idea to block traffic with a foot race through the city's center in the busiest (and coldest and potentially rainiest) part of the year, in my opinion, but who asked me?!

So, on Sunday, the 16th of December beginning at 10:30 A.M. at the castle, there will be a 5K run through the town.

Want more info? Here's the (Italian only) web site: http://www.babborunning.it/.

Oh, did I tell you?

You have to dress up like Santa Claus to run.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...