Friday, November 30, 2012

"Fly me to the moon"...snort

I love living in Italy for lots and lots and lots of reasons.

The frequent strikes are not one of them....More......

Today, the 30th of November, 2012: Alitalia.

The 12th of December: Meridiana.

The 14th of December Air Vallee (never heard of 'em) AND the postponed local transportation strike...gee, guys, right before Xmas, how very thoughtful of you, especially in an already sputtering economy.

The 8th of January, Meridiana, again.

All according to the official strike list of the Ministry of Transportation...that, despite my very nice e-mail, still hasn't created an English-language version of their web site...but even so, the dates and company names ought to be intelligible enough...use a little creativity, and you'll be able to translate things like "trasporto pubblico locale", too (local public transport).

Full of language angst, but want to try? Go here.

Sorry to have to be a wet blanket, but you might need this info.

I can hardly say my usual "Enjoy!," can I?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...