Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Teentsy delicate periwinkle blue flowers


Up against the low walls protecting the basin of the reflecting pool and fountain in Piazzale Giulio Cesare creep these little ever-so-delicate periwinkle blue flowers, an insistence of nature in a metropolitan world....More......

For more on the reflecting pool in Piazzale Giulio Cesare, see my pages "Let's Start with my Self-Sacrifice" and "Getting Settled in the New Neighborhood.

I snapped this photo for you all, but above all for Chris of "Serendipitous" (http://chune123.blogspot.com/), on the 19th of February, 2011, at noon. Her delightful blog dedicated to her love of the nature she sees and experiences around her home warms my heart.

P.S., does anyone know what this plant is? Have I already asked this question, gotten an answer, and just can't remember anything from one day to the next?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...