Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's not a Lucio Fontana, though it looks like one


It's not a Lucio Fontana, though it looks like one. Thinking about coming to Milan, this summer? This snap actually is...More......

...the repeated imprint of scooter kick stands sinking into the sizzling tarred sidewalks rendered almost like melma by the torrid heat and humidity of full summer in Milan.

I snapped this with you in mind on the 13th of April at a quarter to 5 P.M.

And, oh, it was pleasantly warmish in the direct sun punching a hole in the bright blue sky with a brisk chilly breeze.

Still thinking about coming to Milan?

I hope so, but forewarned is forearmed (for heat relief, see my posts on Gelato).

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I'll be lucky if I make it to the local beach this summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...