Saturday, May 28, 2011

What a clever way to protect and enliven underground parking

Even though it's Saturday, I should be working at my computer. Failing that (and I obviously am), at least I should go out for a refreshing walk, now that yesterday's downpours sucked the unbearable humidity and heat out of the air...for now. I just might do that after lunch. Before I shut the fun stuff down on the computer, though, here's a clever and fun way to protect and enliven the air opening of an underground parking garage. The upper ribs look normal enough...More......



...but the artsy-protective part looks pretty scary, yet fascinating at the same time.

I snapped this with you in mind on via Mascheroni, May 22 at almost 11 A.M.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...